Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome to the Digital Age

Yes, finally, the Digital Age is ushered in on the Afra family. We now have a digital camera: a nifty little 6MP Olympus.

I got my Flickr account working. You can find it here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kafra/

For those of you who don't know about Flickr (I assume 95% of you), it's a really cool, easy to use, online photo directory. It has a nice program that I've downloaded, it lets me upload batches of photos to custom photo sets; and I can add descriptions right here on my computer. Then all I need to do is click the little 'Upload' button, and it's all done. Easy to use, organized, free - cool.

/freeadvertisingoff

Have a great New Years Eve everyone,
Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know about flickr. so maybe i'm one of those 5% who know about it. that's a tiny percentage. now i feel special. some guy told me about it earlier. he sent me the link to his account. his captions on his photos were pretty pathetic. they look oddly like yours. i don't use imagestation. there are other cooler programs out there too. but anyway:

Arabic Antum salimoun
Chinese Xin Nian Kuai Le
Eskimo Kiortame pivdluaritlo
Estonians Head uut aastat!
Finnish Onnellista Uutta Vuotta
French Bonne Annee
Greek Kenourios Chronos
Hawaiian Hauoli Makahiki Hou
Hebrew L'Shannah Tovah
Iranian Saleh now mobarak
Iraqi Sanah Jadidah
Persian Saleh now ra tabrik migouyam
Swedish GOTT NYTT ÅR! /Gott nytt år!
Thai Sawadee Pee Mai
Turkish Yeni Yiliniz Kutlu Olsun

ahaha it might not be accurate. but u should know what it means. and i think im your first commenter so another yay for me. you owe me 5 comments now (on EACH of my posts) muahahah......a happy new year to you too. =)

Anonymous said...

Yaa!! I'm one of those special 5% bunch as well! Welcome to the digital camera family! Now after learning how to play around with your camera...then the next fun is with photoshop to alter those pictures.