Saturday, October 01, 2005

Job Shadow - ER Physician at Lions Gate Hospital

I heard back from one of our family friends who is a trauma physician at Lions Gate Hospital in North Vancouver. I'm so excited! He said it's possible for me to come and shadow him in the ER for a night. The administration has changed some things, so there may be a few hoops to jump through, but he said that they shouldn't be a problem. He's on shift next weekend, Sunday and Monday. I know it's Thanksgiving weekend, but my family will gladly push our Thanksgiving meal one night over to let me have this experience. He also recommended the night (6pm-12pm) as the most exciting.

I'm psyched.

Hopefully the administration won't jack this up.

Bubye for now,
Kev

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tonite's ER starring KEVIN AFRA

sounds like exciting stuff.

Anonymous said...

Haha, you do have a darker shade...so you are actually going to play the role of the "shaadow of the doctor".

Tell us more of ur adventure!!